Wednesday 22 April 2009

Names names!

R and I finally talked about names last night. We were having a blast with it, making each other laugh with the names we were coming up with. We were being a bit silly though...lol. But honestly, this kid isn't going to have a name at the rate we are going. We have come up with 2 boys names that we really like and 1 girls name, but I'm not 100% on either of them. We are just far too picky. The names I like best, R doesn't, and vice versa. It's so hard to agree on a name. We'll have to come up with something though as this kid can't be nameless for the rest of his/her life....lol.

Abby had her first dance class today and it was wonderful. I was standing there watching her and it just made my heart swell with joy and love to see her enjoying herself and doing all the actions. She lost her focus a few times and wanted to run around the room, but I think the more she goes the more she'll pay attention.

I made my first slow cooker meal ever! It's great to chuck stuff in the slow cooker in the morning and by supper time you have a lovely meal. Takes the 4 o'clock stress out. The slow cooker was probably one of the best buys I've made in a while. I think it will really benefit our family. Anyway, I made Salsa Chicken and Kidney Bean soup thanks to a recipe I found online. It was yummy! I had two bowls and am stuffed. Big thumbs up to my slow cooker though, I think I'm in love...lol.

2 comments:

  1. yay! i have pork leek veg and white wine in mine for tea right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo sounds yummy. I have cream cheese Italian chicken in mine. Smells yummy.

    ReplyDelete