Monday 31 January 2011

The great dust off!

:Takes a deep breath: :blows air all over my blog:. There that should do the trick;) It has been ages since I've posted a blog. Was contemplating life and thought where is a better place to do that then on my forgotten about blog lol. Now I can't think of anything to write about heehee.

Life at the moment is sweet, God never ceases to amaze me. I have really been blessed with the extra time with my husband. My kids continue to bring me joy that I never thought possible. And God is sustaining us and carrying us through a most difficult storm, but He is our Rock!

We've been teaching the kids the 10 Commandments and it's been so much fun! Abby pretty much knows them all and will tell you what they are, like for example if you ask her to tell you what the 6th commandment is, she will say "Thou shall not kill" etc. I asked Micah to tell me one (just to see if he remembered) and he said "You shall not be covered" haha, cute boy! So today Abby and I were talking and she said, "Mommy, why do some people not like God?". So after I explained to her that some people don't want to obey Him and they just want to do their own will she said "Mommy, I want to do what God tells me. I love God and He is my best friend". There is seriously nothing that makes my heart happier than to hear those words come out of my precious daughter. She has such a sweet spirit and she is such a good girl, I'm proud to be her mommy:)

I turn 30 in a couple of weeks EEEEEK! I'm not looking forward to it at all. Am still gonna celebrate though lol. Am going out to eat and to see a movie with a couple of friends:) Good times! I'm looking forward to some girl time:)

Well, I guess I'll end this one for now. Will be back with my jumbled thoughts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment