Wednesday 6 July 2011

New Ramblings from me:)

Well, we have been in our new house for a week and a half now and we are loving it! So much more room, and I honestly don't have a negative word about it. It's fabulous! I'm so grateful to God for our house, I'm thankful for 3 bedrooms, for finally having 2 toilets, for having a utility room so that my washer and dryer are in the same place. We love the town we are in now as well, pretty quiet out here with loads of green grass for the kids to run about in plus a brand new playpark that is a stones throw from our house. I just can't stop thanking God for our new house. He has been so very good to us, He has provided for us in amazing ways. I have seen God move these last couple of months in ways that some people never experience. He is such a loving and faithful God!

We go to Italy in 6 days!!! I can't wait! My brother and his wife are having their Italian wedding and I'm so excited!! It's been a dream of mine since I was a little girl to go to Italy and I think I'll have to pinch myself just to realise that it's coming true. I can't wait to see my mom, brother, and sis in law. I haven't seen my brother in almost 4 years. The kids are so excited too! This will be their first time in an Airplane, their first proper holiday. I'm too excited to sleep and I still have 6 more sleeps haha.

Do you ever miss someone so much that you are on the verge of messaging them to tell them you love them and miss them and then talk yourself out of it because you know it wouldn't be well received? Sometimes I just wish I could get over some things easily but my mind and heart just won't let me. I have come a long way though and I know one day I will get over it and forget and it'll be easier. Just wish that one day would come a lot faster. God has gotten me this far and I know he'll get me through the rest. He alone is faithful and true. Praise you Lord for your lovingkindness to me and my family. Thank you for loving us when others didn't. Thank you for providing for us, blessing us, and loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment